We are looking for a Shipping/Receiving Associate to be an asset for our company. The candidate will be working in a Grinding Shop performing Shipping/Receiving duties along with shop maintenance and other duties as required. Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. on a regular basis, have prior experience driving a fork truck or the willingness to learn. Must be able to work independently, communicate directly with supervisor, and pay attention to details.
- Verify and maintain records on incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Compare shipping records of incoming and outgoing shipments against bills of lading, invoices, pack slips, or other records.
- Verify that the materials received are as ordered in both type and quantity.
- Maintain appropriate records, files, documentation, etc.
- Follow routine shop maintenance schedule.
- Duties and tasks are routine in nature and performed under direct supervision following standard procedures.
Prior experience working in shipping/receiving is a plus for this position but willing to train the right person.
This position is a full time position 6:30am – 4 / 5pm.